Fabbri Workshop and Factory Wood Burning Space Heaters
The wood burner range is suitable for burning all types of dry wood, along with cheap fuel such as secondary waste wood and wooden pallets.
The fuel chambers are constructed of high grade stainless steel for long life, no fire bricks to change. The fuel is loaded through an upper separate large fuelling door while the ash is removed through a lower access door.
The models F28, F55sv and F85sv are available as natural flue draught workshop heaters, while the F55cv, F85cv, F120, F240 and F350 are fitted with flue fans to ensure good chimney operation.
Each model is fitted with a large capacity ventilation fan which passes air over the workshop heaters heat exchanger which is specially designed to be as efficient as possible. This results in lower fuel consumption and higher heat outputs. The ventilation fan is automatically activated by the on board controls when heat is produced. At the end of the burning cycle the fan automatically switches off. An override switch is included so during warmer weather the unit workshop heater can be used as a cooling ventilation system.
Models fitted with the external flue fan will ensure correct chimney operation whatever the conditions.
- Ventilation air is drawn into the base of the factory shop heater.
- Grate is suspended above the base so ash can be removed from below.
- Easy to remove access plate for flueway cleaning.
- Upper loading door insulated with reinforced refactory brick.
- Lower access door with safety plate to prevent system over firing.
- Electrical control panel, including ventilation air temperature read out.
Simple cleaning and maintenance ensure reduced labour input.
General maintenance is the removal of ash when required and a general clean once or twice a year.