Central Heating Boilers Fuelled by Wood Pellets
The Mechanical Integrity of the HDG Pellet Boilers
- Automatic cleaning of the heat exchanger surfaces.
- Tried and tested step grate technology prevents the formation of slag; the grate movement provides for automatic ash clearing into a removable container.
- Automatic ignition via hot air blowers provides for an efficient, short ignition phase and fast heating up to the operating temperature.
- The pellet management system has been designed to ensure minimum wear and energy expenditure.
- Unique combustion and performance control due to the combination of combustion chamber temperature. sensor and Lambda sensor, giving a system that is emission and performance co-ordinated
- The Lambda sensor is mounted in a protected position, for the longest life possible.
- A precision designed cellular wheel sluice, together with existing pressure compensation reliably prevents back-burn and escape of low-temperature gas.